Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bookmark and Share

Flight...


This weekend, I spent some time working on photos that I took last year, and a flight theme came to mind.  Birds from a variety of locations and also shots I took at the 2009 Abbotsford Airshow.  Above left is a bald eagle at the Reifel Bird Sanctuary and the top right is a McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Super Hornet. Of course you can click on these images for a larger view.

Snow Geese at the Reifel Bird Sanctuary

The Snowbirds (Canadair CT-114 Tutor jets) at the Abbotsford Air Show

Seagull at Granville Island Market

Snowbirds at the Abbotsford Airshow

Bald Eagle near Harrison Mills

Under the wing of a Boeing B-52 Stratofortress

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Any technical details from these photos? Camera, Lens, aperture, shutter speed?

Mike Mander said...

The bird shots were all taken with my Canon EOS-7D. The air show photos from last year with my EOS-50D. The longer shots were all taken hand-held with my Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L. The seagull flying in front of the buildings with my EF 24mm f/1.4L II at f/1.4 I believe. The B-52 shot was probably taken with my Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8. If you really want more details on ISO, f-stop and shutter speed, let me know and I can look them up...

Post a Comment