Monday, February 21, 2011

Bookmark and Share

Las Vegas! Pre-WPPI walkabout...


Well, the day before attending the WPPI trade show, the Beau Photo gang wandered around Las Vegas. The weather was beautiful and although not hot, it was a fair bit warmer than when we left Vancouver in the morning!

As usual Las Vegas was over-the-top, but fun to walk around and photograph.  Here are a few more shots...



I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually riding a Segway in public. Later in the day, I also saw several security guards motoring around on Segways...



I even walked all the way to Paris. There's the Eiffel Tower! Oh wait... Paris is in France. Hmm... this must be a cheap knock-off...


The amazing dinner buffet we had was memorable. Not just lots of food and all the wine you can drink (yes!), but the food was all truly exceptional. I have not been so full in a long time...





The view from my room tonight...

0 comments:

Post a Comment